- Who is your Data Protection Officer?
Biuro Tłumaczeń LANCELOT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Pszowska 441 g44-370 Pszów
- Where do we get your data from?
Contact with the office in order to have a service performed (personal contact in the company’s registered office, by phone, by e-mail, through a contact form at www.lancelot.com.pl, through FB and other messengers or communication tools)
- The objective and legal basis for personal data processing. Data processing is performed pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; Official Journal UE.L.2016.119.1).
Your personal data will be processed in order to perform services, exchange business correspondence, replying to offer enquiries, calculating costs of translation on the basis of provided documents and translation provision.
It means, among others, performance of the following tasks:
- Oral or written translation, ordinary, specialist or certified ones, from Polish language into English language and from English language into Polish language
- Teaching English language
The office may be reached by an e-mail address, a contact form and a calculation form. When completing the said forms and sending messages to our e-mail boxes, we collect the following data: e-mail address, full name or company name, phone numbers, documents sent for translation. These data are required by us in order to contact you, answer your enquiry and prepare a calculation of translation costs on the basis of provided documents, as well as for actual translation.
Biuro Tłumaczeń LANCELOT Sp. z o.o. processes personal data in the scope necessary for service provision and claiming damages resulting from conducted business activity.
Personal data will be processed during the period of service provision, and moreover, for the time required to claim damages or consider complaints resulting from the services you make use of and the time resulting from tax regulations.
No automated system for personal data processing is used, which involves the use of personal data to evaluate certain characteristics of individuals, in particular for the analyses or forecasts involving aspects that concern the economic situation of individuals, their health condition, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behaviour, location or migration.
4.Processing of your personal data or personal data of third parties contained in documents to be translated is necessary to execute an agreement, though the data are provided on a voluntary basis. When ordering a translation, you give your consent to personal data processing, to the extent required for order execution.
- In case of certified translations, the data will be processed in order to record them in a special Register, i.e. a list of acts performed by the Sworn Translator, kept by Sylwia Kijewska, who is a Sworn Translator, a President and, at the same time, an employee of Biuro Tłumaczeń LANCELOT Sp. z o.o. Provision of the said data is obligatory and results from the requirement to identify the principal or ordering party, determined in Article 17 par. 2 of the Law on the profession of a sworn translator (of 25.10.2014, as amended). The Register of Sworn Translator’s acts is kept in an electronic format, in the program protected with a password, FS-Translator rev. 2017, produced by FlySoft 32-700 Bochnia ul. Modrzejewskiej 30, phone: 14 698-20-02, mobile: 608 921 060.
- In case of invoicing, it is required to state additional data necessary for the issuance, which result from tax regulations, imposing such obligations on you. Invoices are issued in an electronic format, in the program protected with a password, FS-Faktura rev. 2018, produced by FlySoft 32-700 Bochnia ul. Modrzejewskiej 30, phone: 14 698-20-02, mobile: 608 921 060. Data contained in the invoices will be kept for the period resulting from the said regulations (currently, 5 years, since the last day of the calendar year, during which the deadline for tax payment expired).
- Pursuant to GDPR, you have the right to access your data, to correct (rectify) your data, transfer your data, to raise objections against your data processing, to have your data removed, to restrict their processing, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- In case of any questions, please, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone 602115402.
- Protection measures
A laptop and PC, where your data are stored, are protected with passwords, the mobile phone is protected with PIN. The passwords and PIN have not been written anywhere or made available in any manner.
Hard copies of invoices and documents are kept in the registered office of Biuro Tłumaczeń LANCELOT Sp. z o.o., in the room protected against unauthorised persons, locked with a key. Upon completion of each month, invoices and other accounting documents are provided to the accounting office: Kancelaria Święty Sp. z o.o. ul. Jana 18 44-282 Łuków Śl., NIP: 6423195735, Phone: 509 805 338.
o: Kancelaria Święty Sp. z o.o. ul. Jana 18 44-282 Łuków Śl., NIP: 6423195735, tel.: 509 805 338.